[asterisk-users] Define custom vm-login sound file per VM context?

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:52:47 CST 2012

Is it possible to define a customize the which sound file is played when I
send a caller to VoiceMailMain()?

By default the sound file is vm-login.<codec>.

Is there a way to specify which sound file is played per context or some
other way to play a different sound file in place of vm-login?

I have already replaced the default file and named it the same vm-login.x
but still I am only able to play one file, not a different file depending
on the VM context I send the caller to.

I am sure someone has figured this out so, any shortcut to keep me from
frying my brain on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--Todd