[asterisk-users] Park and PARKINGDYNAMIC

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Tue Feb 21 10:08:46 CST 2012

Danny

I am on 1.8.x
I also have 1.10 boxes up but have not tried it there yet. According to the
change logs it should work from 1.8 and up but it does not appear to do so.
I have been going through the source code trying to figure it out as there
are no real doc's on it as of yet. If I can figure it out I want to put a
wiki page up so others don't have to go through the pains I am having with
it.

Thanks
Bryant