[asterisk-users] High verbose set at console effects the logger file "Full" - Why is that?

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Feb 16 19:05:54 CST 2012

----- Original Message -----

It's not in Asterisk 10, it's in the current trunk, which will eventually
become Asterisk 11.  The patch, while a very nice and useful enhancement,
is unfortunately fairly intrusive.  I can't see it becoming part of
the Asterisk 1.8 or Asterisk 10 branches, given (a) the fact that it
is certainly an improvement and not a bug fix, and (b) the risk involved
in back-porting a patch of that magnitude and scope.

> Regards,
> Patrick

Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer