[asterisk-users] Question for the group

James Wystead szilverthorne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:34:52 CST 2012

Hello Folks;

I know this is a non-commercial discussion group, but I am looking for some
open-source software suggestions

We are going to be setting up a prepaid PBX service with the following
features:

*

>    - Email to Fax and  Fax to Email
>    - Inward DID local and 800 services
>    - Calling card SIP based and ANI authenticated
>
> *

I see there are many types of software that can be addons/installs/etc to
Asterisk.

So, the question that I ask is which one would be best suited for these
needs? Of course, it needs to be scalable and work well (most opensource
software does)

So, any thoughts?

Thanks