[asterisk-users] Question for the group

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Fri Feb 10 10:41:07 CST 2012

----- Original Message -----
> Hello Folks;
>
> I know this is a non-commercial discussion group, but I am looking for
> some open-source software suggestions
>

> We are going to be setting up a prepaid PBX service with the following
> features:
>

> • Email to Fax and Fax to Email
> • Inward DID local and 800 services
> • Calling card SIP based and ANI authenticated
>

> I see there are many types of software that can be addons/installs/etc
> to Asterisk.
>
> So, the question that I ask is which one would be best suited for
> these needs? Of course, it needs to be scalable and work well (most
> opensource software does)
>
> So, any thoughts?

You just posted this to the asterisk-biz list under a different name/email address. The one response you received was immediately brushed off because you apparently cannot read: "Thanks for this - but I am looking really for a software type solution".  The product offered *IS A SOFTWARE SOLUTION* that would run on your hardware. The posted option is more than suitable to your needs, and offered by folks with a highly deserved great reputation.

Good luck to you.

--tim