[asterisk-users] Websockets on Asterisk 11 and SipML5

James Mortensen james.mortensen at a-cti.com
Tue Aug 14 17:25:23 CDT 2012

mailsvb <mailsvb <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi James,
> after applying the patch, I got the 400 bad request message as well...
> This seems to be related to the sipml5 client (same issue with sip-js)
generating a wrong request. Take a look at the contact header in the REGISTER
message.

> I was not able to fix the js code to generate the correct request... In fact
it should look like this (sip:user <at> local-ip:local-port)

> regards,
> Sven
> 2012/8/14 James Mortensen <james.mortensen <at> a-cti.com>
> Andrew Latham <lathama <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >

> > On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM, James Mortensen
>
> > <james.mortensen <at> a-cti.com> wrote:

Hi Sven,

I know this doesn't fix the sipML5 problem, but I changed line 145 of
tsip_transport.js in the sipML5 library from

return "df7jal23ls0d.invalid";

return "10.x.x.x";

where 10.x.x.x is the local IP where I'm trying to register from.  I am getting
a 200 OK from the Asterisk server and am able to connect to it, but I can't make
any calls yet.

I'll continue looking at the sipML5 code and will post an update if I get
anywhere.

Thanks again!
James