[asterisk-users] Websockets on Asterisk 11 and SipML5

mailsvb mailsvb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:46:17 CDT 2012

Hi James,
after applying the patch, I got the 400 bad request message as well...
This seems to be related to the sipml5 client (same issue with sip-js)
generating a wrong request. Take a look at the contact header in the
REGISTER message.

I was not able to fix the js code to generate the correct request... In
fact it should look like this (sip:user at local-ip:local-port)

regards,
Sven