[asterisk-users] Websockets on Asterisk 11 and SipML5

James Mortensen james.mortensen at a-cti.com
Tue Aug 14 15:15:42 CDT 2012

Andrew Latham <lathama <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM, James Mortensen
> <james.mortensen <at> a-cti.com> wrote:
> > mailsvb <mailsvb <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I was facing the very same issue and created a ticket...
> >>

> >> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20221
> >>
> >> best regards,
> >> Sven2012/8/13 James Mortensen <james.mortensen <at> a-cti.com>
>
> Michael writes:
>
> James, can you add this to the issue at
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20221

Hi Michael,

I apologize. It looks like the patch did fix the crash. I had two instances of
Asterisk running, discovered after running "ps -C asterisk u".  One must have
been the previous instance, before applying the patch and recompiling.

While the server isn't crashing anymore, I'm still getting the 400 Bad Request
and the 401 Unauthorized when trying to login.  From what I hear, this could be
something that needs to be modified in the sipML5 library itself. Thus, I'll see
what I can find. If anyone knows why I'm getting the unauthorized and bad
requests, please let me know.  I'll update the mailing list as well.

Thanks again!
James