[asterisk-users] CONNECTEDLINE() updated during SIP events?

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:21:15 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have read the excellent information here:
    https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Manipulating+Party+ID+Information
and believe I have an understanding of what is offered. I have a
couple of questions:

- Is it possible to update COLP/COLR when a SIP redirect occurs, or
when a SIP divert is in place? If so, how?

- Is it possible to have the COLP/COLR information updated when a SIP
attended transfer is completed? If so how?

In both of the above cases, there is no obvious dialplan execution
when the calls are redirected, diverted or masqueraded, so we cannot
update the CONNECTEDLINE() information trivially. Or am I missing an
obvious trick?

Thanks,
Steve