[asterisk-users] Hangup Cause and SIP Response Code

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Apr 27 12:34:32 CDT 2012

On 04/25/2012 05:29 PM, Eric Wieling wrote:

> [...]

The performance impact will be directly related to the number of
outbound SIP channels you create; no other channels will be involved. We
had a Digium OEM customer observe a 50% call load capability decrease
when they started using SIP_CAUSE, but that was on a pretty busy system,
and all the channels were SIP channels.

--
Kevin P. Fleming