[asterisk-users] how do I catch the audio stream in real-time for another application?

andre andre.hsiang at paleotek.com
Thu Apr 19 05:17:54 CDT 2012

Dears,

In Asterisk, how do I catch the audio stream in real-time for another
application?

The audio stream can be in the form of samples or RTP Cells , just need
real-time.

Because of that I have the applications myself that need to analysis the
audio in asterisk.

I have read the Asterisk Definitive and find that the "app_jack" may be my
solution.

But, I still need to hear that anyone have the opinions ?

I'm the new one for asterisk and it's my first time to send mail for mailing
list.

Please let me know if any inaptness.

Best Regard, Andre