[asterisk-users] hints and server-side DND (do not disturb)

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 03:10:32 CDT 2012

--- On Wed, 4/18/12, Warren Selby <wcselby at selbytech.com> wrote:

> exten => *280,n,Set(DEVICE_STATE(Custom:lamp)=BUSY)

Thanks!
So in short, it's all about DEVICE_STATE or DEVSTATE for * 1.4.

I've just one last issue and was wondering how to run the following command on a remote Asterisk server:

Set(DEVSTATE(Custom:mycustomstate)=BUSY)

ie. how can I set a DEVICE STATE from one Asterisk server to another (for clustering purposes).
Can I do it via AMI by running something like this?
Setvar(DEVSTATE(Custom:mycustomstate)=BUSY)

Thanks,

Vieri