[asterisk-users] Call recording and transfer issue (asterisk 1.8)

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 06:20:06 CDT 2012

Hi

I'm having a problem with the entirety of a call being recorded in the
following scenario
I'm using asterisk 1.8.7.0

Person A (asterisk peer) calls Person B (not on asterisk, real world
number)
Mixmonitor is invoked by Person A in the outbound context and
AUDIOHOOK_INHERIT(MixMonitor)=yes is also set
Person a transfers Person B to Person C (another asterisk peer)
Person A is no longer involved in the call and the call is bridged
between Person B and Person C

The call recording stops as soon as Person A hangs up, even though
AUDIOHOOK_INHERIT is set

Is there any way we can get the entire call recorded in one file?

Thanks in advance

Ish
--
Ishfaq Malik