[asterisk-users] Call Deflection with DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility

Mehdi Shirazi mahdi_shirazi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 23:08:16 CDT 2012

>> I want to use Call Deflection with DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility
>> Application.
>> I use Asterisk:1.8.11 libpri:1.4.12 facilityenable=yes transfer=yes
>> my dialplan is like this:

>You should always specify the switchtype and signaling parameters for
>ISDN issues as well.  In this case it is not critical to determine
>what is happening.

I used one E1 with switchtype=euroisdn signalling=pri_cpe
connected to C&C08 Huawei Local eXchange.All supplementary services are enabled in LX.

>> [Call-Deflection]
>> exten => 66,n,Proceeding()
>> exten => 66,1,wait(5)
>> exten => 66,n,DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility(88050048,8262000,cfb)
>> exten => 66,n,wait(5)
>> exten => 66,n,Hangup()
>>
>> after Executing
>> DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility("DAHDI/i1/2188602827-3",
>> "88050048,8262000,cfb")
>> in new stack == Spawn extension (Call-Deflection, 66, 3) exited
>> non-zero on 'DAHDI/i1/2188602827-3'
>>
>> Asterisk exit immediately and last wait(5) won't Execute.
>>
>> I used another PRI Analyzer and this is message sequence:
>>
>> Asterisk <--setup-- Local exchange
>> Asterisk --proceeding--> Local exchange
>> Asterisk --facility--> Local exchange
>> Asterisk --Disconnect(Subscriber Absent)--> Local exchange
>> Asterisk <--Release-- Local exchange
>> Asterisk --Release complete--> Local exchange
>>
>> from the Analyzer report Asterisk send Disconnect immediately after
>> Facility message
>> (don't wait for response from Local exchange).
>> please help me solve this problem

>Asterisk does not care about the response from the switch in this case
>so it does not wait for the defined response before hanging up the call.
>DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility always returns nonzero to hangup the call.
>I think it needs to have a built in wait(5) after sending the request
>before returning to accommodate switches like yours that need time to
>process the request.

How about Disconnect message after facility message ? I changed parameter:
|cfb|cfnr|unknown but always Asterisk send Disconnect message with
"Subscriber Absent" cause. DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility sends Disconnect message?
maybe this cause is why LX don't do anything.

>Please file a bug report on this so it does not get lost.
>https://issues.asterisk.org/jira
>Thanks.
ok I will do but I am not sure about add always "Cause value=Subscriber Absent" to bug report or not.