[asterisk-users] Call Deflection with DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Tue Apr 10 11:55:33 CDT 2012

> I want to use Call Deflection with DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility
> Application.
> I use Asterisk:1.8.11 libpri:1.4.12 facilityenable=yes transfer=yes
> my dialplan is like this:

You should always specify the switchtype and signaling parameters for
ISDN issues as well.  In this case it is not critical to determine
what is happening.

> [Call-Deflection]
> exten => 66,n,Proceeding()
> exten => 66,1,wait(5)
> exten => 66,n,DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility(88050048,8262000,cfb)
> exten => 66,n,wait(5)
> exten => 66,n,Hangup()
>
> after Executing
> DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility("DAHDI/i1/2188602827-3",
> "88050048,8262000,cfb")
> in new stack == Spawn extension (Call-Deflection, 66, 3) exited
> non-zero on 'DAHDI/i1/2188602827-3'
>
> Asterisk exit immediately and last wait(5) won't Execute.
>
> I used another PRI Analyzer and this is message sequence:
>
> Asterisk <--setup-- Local exchange
> Asterisk --proceeding--> Local exchange
> Asterisk --facility--> Local exchange
> Asterisk --Disconnect(Subscriber Absent)--> Local exchange
> Asterisk <--Release-- Local exchange
> Asterisk --Release complete--> Local exchange
>
> from the Analyzer report Asterisk send Disconnect immediately after
> Facility message
> (don't wait for response from Local exchange).
> please help me solve this problem

Asterisk does not care about the response from the switch in this case
so it does not wait for the defined response before hanging up the call.
DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility always returns nonzero to hangup the call.
I think it needs to have a built in wait(5) after sending the request
before returning to accommodate switches like yours that need time to
process the request.

Please file a bug report on this so it does not get lost.
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira
Thanks.

Richard