No subject

Fri Sep 2 03:59:05 CDT 2011

emoving them from our dialplans as time allows for testing.

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)

616-855-1030 Ext. 2003

From: "Jonas Kellens" <jonas.kellens at telenet.be>

Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:53 AM

rs at lists.digium.com>

Subject: [asterisk-users] Macro vs sub

Hello list,

can I conclude that it is better to use sub's in stead of macro's ?

I read the following in an Asterisk-book :

GoSub() works in a different manner from Macro(), though, in that it doesn'=
t have the stack space requirements, so

it nests effectively. Essentially, GoSub() acts like Goto() with a memory o=
f where it came from.

Is it then not better to use a method that does not stack ?!

Kind regards,

Jonas.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_597A3D6D.3483A974

Jonas<br />