No subject

Fri Sep 2 03:59:05 CDT 2011

use depending on what the subnet mask is.

The output provided shows two possible networks:  172.31.253.0/24 and
172.31.254.0/24.  Or is this all part of the same address space with a
different mask?  If it is all the same space, then is the asterisk server
network stack properly configured with a proper subnet mask?

The bb can reach the asterisk server because it registers.

Hope this helps