[asterisk-users] problems with hylafax + iaxmodem +asterisk1.8.5

Alessio alessio at asistar.it
Tue Sep 6 02:03:08 CDT 2011

G.Day!
Thanks for the response!

i've tryed to do this, but in /var/spool/hylafax/log/xferfaxlog

I read this:

09/06/11 09:04  CALL    000000108       ttyIAX          ""      fax
"+39.06.456789"       ""      0       0       0:00:09 0:00:09 "Failure to
receive silence (synchronization failure)."       ""      "06654321"

what is it?!