[asterisk-users] googleapps calendar

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Sun Oct 30 02:07:50 CDT 2011

Hi Terry

I managed to get it working eventually. I think that it may have been
a problem with neon , as I downgraded to .25 from .29, removed all
modules and make distclean, make install

It started working at this point !

What would be really great would be

1) manager events for new / removed calendars
2) manager command to reload / refresh calendars
3) manager events for new / removed events
4) manager events for alarms

Julian