[asterisk-users] googleapps calendar

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Sat Oct 29 03:43:04 CDT 2011

using asterisk-10 on CentOS

I am trying to get googleapps calendar integrated with my system.
However, following all the instructions that I can find it still
fails. this is my config file:

[myGoogleCal]
type=caldav
url=https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/<<myemail>>/events/
user=<<myemail>>
secret=<<mypassword>>
refresh=15
timeframe=60

when I start asterisk, and type "calendar show calendars" I get

genesis2*CLI> calendar show calendars
Calendar             Type       Status
--------             ----       ------
myGoogleCal caldav     free

however, there are no events in myGoogleCal, and every 15 minutes I
get the message

"Unknown response to CalDAV calendar pug, request REPORT to
/calendar/<<myemail>>/events/: Could not read status line: connection
was closed by server"

Has anyone managed to get this running ?

Julian
--
Julian Lyndon-Smith
IT Director, Dot R Limited

"I don’t care if it works on your machine!  We are not shipping your machine!”

The kangaroo dances: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAWl5iYOaUg