[asterisk-users] A manager event whenever an hint value changes

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Oct 6 08:39:16 CDT 2011

IMHO this isn't worthy of feature development since you still have to do X
manager queries regardless.  I do see the value of it if you wanted to see
this every couple of seconds or minutes, but for "instantaneous" (less than
every 10 seconds or so) I don't think you would really save any AMI/Asterisk
resources.