[asterisk-users] A manager event whenever an hint value changes

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:48:30 CDT 2011

if i'm not mistaken you want a way to know who is busy and who is not in some way of a live monitoring method?
why not try the Flash operator panel? ir have a look at the code of it's server and see what you will be needing to use

Tarek Sawah

Information Technology  Adviser

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNP, MCSE, RHCE, TELECOM