[asterisk-users] Questions on Dahdi

asterisk asterisk asterisk at ck-lee.com
Wed Oct 5 19:28:53 CDT 2011

I have naive question. I do not have any hardware on my asterisk host. All I
have are either SIP trunk for DID or hardware ATA which bridges the asterisk
to PSTN. Do I need Dahdi install? Do i have ztdummy for timing issue? I
encounter problem in this when I try to install Dahdi latest but I found it
is not running, Instead it runs when service starts but I can't find its
status when I type in service dahdi status.

I am using Asterisk 1.8.7 on centos 5.7 32 bit.

CK