[asterisk-users] Delay before ringing from PSTN`s call

neo haux neo.haux at gmx.com
Wed Oct 5 18:48:09 CDT 2011

Hi,

I commented the option callerid in the file dahdi-channels.conf without
success, My SIP phone still ring after 4-5 secondes :-(

; Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM410P" (MASTER)
;;; line="1 WCTDM/0/0 FXSKS  (EC: MG2 - INACTIVE)"
signalling=fxs_ks
;callerid=asreceived

I am living in Canada, so I guess I should use USA signaling ? If so in
which file ?

Message: 7