[asterisk-users] DAHDI has broken by pbx :-(

Dale Noll dnoll at wi.rr.com
Thu Nov 10 13:11:36 CST 2011

On 11/10/2011 12:33 PM, Russell Brown wrote:

> Yes it was to /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf (oh how I wish the
> problem was being caused by something that simple!).

It was worth a shot.  I have wasted time looking for solutions that were
that simple.

I am curious about the D-Channel not being available.

Can you check the span status on the far end?

Though I have no experience with the type of box on the far end, I know
with my Nortel box, I can have the T-1 'loop' running, but the D-Channel
could be disabled.  I can also have the D-Channel up and have the
individual B-Channels disabled.

Also, what is the output of 'pri show spans'?

--
"The truth speaks for itself. I'm just the messenger."
      Lyta Alexander - Babylon 5