[asterisk-users] Auto dialing Polycoms and other SIP phones

Mike list at net-wall.com
Thu May 5 08:30:04 CDT 2011

Hi,

Is there a reliable way to auto-dial SIP phones (specifically Polycom) with
some sort of TAPI driver in Windows?  I am aware of SIPTAPI, which makes the
user's phone ring, and when picked up dials the desired number, but I (and
more to the point, many of my customers) find this annoying.  I'd like the
phone to autodial on speakerphone (or headset if there is one), without any
human intervention.

This doesn't have to be a free solution.  If anyone knows one, I'd
appreciate.

Regards,

Mike