[asterisk-users] [Asterisk 1.8.3.2] Mixmonitor not working on member(calling part) channel of Queue.

Asterisk Man theasteriskman at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:44:39 CDT 2011

Further,
Before I start working on full project, I wanted to test the functionalities
to be implemented. So I wrote a small test dialplan to check whether I can
record a Queue call in Macro which gets executed on Member answer. My actual
macro would be like this...

[macro-agntanserd]
exten => s,1,Noop(########## Agent answered the call. Record the call
;-- Check whether to record a call or not --;
same =>
n,Set(ARRAY(RECORDCALL,ONDEMAND)=${ODBC_CHECK_CALL_RECORDING(${MEMBERNAME})})
same => n,ExecIf($[${RECORDCALL} =
1]?MixMonitor(testmixmonitorB.wav,W(4)):Noop())

And I have a realtime Queue in which members are added/removed dynamically.

Any help or pointer will be appreciated.
Thanks,
--AM