[asterisk-users] Is H323 supported when installing Asterisk from Digium Yum repository?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:36:50 CDT 2011

Thanks for the input.

I can see the module loaded but yet the command "core show channel types"
doesn't show H323 in channel list. Maybe ooh323 is not supposed to show in
that list?

server55667*CLI> module show like 323
Module                         Description                              Use
Count
chan_ooh323.so                 Objective Systems H323 Channel           0

1 modules loaded

Regards,