[asterisk-users] Is H323 supported when installing Asterisk from Digium Yum repository?

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 14 08:40:16 CDT 2011

On 03/13/2011 05:27 PM, Bruce B wrote:
> Indeed ooh323 is available as part of the RPMs and the correct URL is:

You are right. I stand corrected.

> Installing h323 from source is not an issue for me. My post is very
> specific and related to RPMs. I would like to hear from those who
> installed using RPM or from people at digium responsible for the repos
> to let us know if ooh323 is supposed to work out of the box by doing
> "yum install asterisk16-addons-ooh323" or not?

I think the answer is no because iirc the module uses a config file
which needs to be edited to suit your needs before you load the module.
But you can find out easily by loading the module manually while keeping
an eye on the output in the console.

Regards,
Patrick