[asterisk-users] server performance....

viswavardhanreddy karna viswavardhanreddy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:25:26 CST 2011

HI,
     The way you said is correct, we are using SIPp to generate as many
calls as it can send and and the server is able is to take simultaneously of
560 - 570 calls....

1. when we kept server for some time as idle it took 575 calls
2. when we kept again server as busy by continous calls back to back it is
taking 560-570 between i am not knowing which boundary should i take in

should i take the boundary of max successfull calls  when server is in busy
state or when server is in idle state?

Best Regards,
viswavardhan