[asterisk-users] server performance....

viswavardhanreddy karna viswavardhanreddy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:28:29 CST 2011

Hi,
       I mean when the cpu history is in idel and in busy state...

i have one more doubt that we are doing experiments on server
performance(only on software) it does not depends on hardware or even on
systemm/...........

knowing the server performance only the software  side includes any cpu
history like when the server is busy or idle....

BR,
viswavardhan