[asterisk-users] Cisco ATA 187 configuration file

William Muriithi william.muriithi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:29:59 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I have sincerely spent the last 2 hours googling for ATA<MAC>.cnf.xml
file for a Cisco ATA 187 and I am not going anywhere.  Either no one
is using this thing out there or it has worked very well for them.

Would there be someone of this list using the TFTP managed  Cisco ATA
187 with Asterisk?  I would be very grateful if you can share a copy
of the file with all the confidential information stripped out and
replaced with a place holder

Do have a great weekend and thanks in advance

Regards,

Wiulliam