[asterisk-users] Problems with DTMF Caller ID

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Fri Jul 8 13:46:31 CDT 2011

Good afternoon,

    I'm trying to configure my asterisk to work with DTMF signaling (I
live in Brazil) , i've put these lines in my chan_dahdi.conf

    usecallerid=yes
    callerid=asreceived
    cidsignaling=dtmf
    cidstart=polarity

    my dahdi system.conf

    loadzone=br
    defaultzone=br
    fxsks=1
    fxsks=3
    fxsks=4

    When i try to dial to my asterisk box via analog line, it returns
these errors in the console:

      == Starting post polarity CID detection on channel 2
    -- Starting simple switch on 'DAHDI/2-1'
[Jul  8 14:33:02] WARNING[2889]: sig_analog.c:2482 __analog_ss_thread:
Channel DAHDI/2-1 in prering state, but I have nothing to do.
Terminating simple switch, should be restarted by the actual ring.
    -- Hanging up on 'DAHDI/2-1'
    -- Hungup 'DAHDI/2-1'

Information about my system:
-> FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE
-> asterisk-1.8.4.2
-> dahdi-2.4.0rc5_5
-> Digium TDM400P Board with 3 FXO Modules