[asterisk-users] DTMF issues still

vmedina at apcn.net vmedina at apcn.net
Fri Jul 8 16:49:37 CDT 2011

I am still having major issues with dtmf recognition. My setup is Polycom end points. Tried this with different models, firmware and cfgs. Outbound calls are not going out reliably. Phones are set to rfc2833. I have had sangoma and elastix support look at it.. No better. Running asterisk 1.8.4. What am I missing? Any help appreciated.. Btw.. Used a basic test set and dialed out on all lines no problem. Sangoma card is a a400 with echo cancel.

Sent from my android device.