[asterisk-users] RTCP packets when on hold

Ryan Tucker Ryan.Tucker at rgtech.com.au
Mon Jan 24 18:31:11 CST 2011

I have continued searching but still haven’t found any way to get asterisk to send RTCPs when on hold.

This issue seems to have come up several times and has been reported by several people but nothing seems to have come of it. Should I be filing a bug report? Or are there any workarounds available on the asterisk side?

Ryan Tucker
SERVICE DESK ENGINEER

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBBC7A.FC1AD500]
p +61 (0) 7 3018 0280
f +61 (0) 7 3018 0282
w www.rgtech.com.au<http://www.rgtech.com.au/>
P Please consider the environment before printing
CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify R & G Technologies immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of R & G Technologies.