[asterisk-users] DAHDI and dialdebounce

Tom Rymes trymes at rymes.com
Tue Jan 4 15:59:58 CST 2011

According to https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16339 , the default
value for the dialdebounce parameter of the wctdm module has been
changed to 32 and is now user configurable.

I have two questions:

1.) Am I correct in presuming that, if the default of 32 does not work
for me, I would specify this option in the file
/etc/modprobe.d/dahdi.conf (at least for my distro, which is Elastix
built on CentOS)?
2.) In the issue linked above, Tzafrir asked if this value should also
be changed for the wctdm24xxp module, but there is no indication as to
whether the change is needed for wctdm24xxp, or if it has already been
made. Can anyone clarify?

Many thanks,

Tom