[asterisk-users] Fwd: Announce: telepathy-ring 2.1.1

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jan 4 13:44:29 CST 2011

This should probably go to the dev list but I think developers and
users both need to see the progress.

A year or two, I posted about ofono right at their launch.  It seems
they have come a long way and Digium or other VoIP platforms may want
to make alliances with ofono.

It is not a joke project or vaporware.  It is backed by Nokia and Intel.

http://ofono.org/

It looks like with a little glue, chan_ofono could quickly bring real
cell phone capabilities to Asterisk or other voip platforms.

Just an FYI,
Steve Totaro