[asterisk-users] REFER and dialplan broken (as documented inchan_sip.c on line 11951)

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Wed Feb 23 12:38:40 CST 2011

You are still focusing on ONE of the choices given when that isn't your only option.  It is simply untrue to say that the answer to "it's broken" was "pay us".  You were (now on multiple occasions) told how it would come to pass that a resolution will come about.  You choose to ignore precisely two-thirds of the options available to you in order to continue to grind your axe.

I am convinced you are either trolling or simply myopic.  You have choices, they are yours to make.  Stop trying to say that the entire Asterisk development community is simply in it for money, because that is patently false.

- Brad