[asterisk-users] REFER and dialplan broken (as documented inchan_sip.c on line 11951)

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:27:41 CST 2011

It's simple, if a product is broken shouldn't it be fixed? In this case the
answer is "for a price" which is absurd because it is an open source
product. If there was a decent community of developers surrounding this
"open source project", it would be fixed simply because it's broken, no
questions asked.