[asterisk-users] Cisco 7960 & asterisk 1.8.22 ringlist.dat error

James Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:31:05 CST 2011

I did that and this is what I got when I tried to play the 24 ringtone:

13:29:16.573318 IP 192.168.1.103.50849 > 192.168.1.60.69:  39 RRQ "Emergency
ring_emergency.pcm" octet

In the ringlist.dat file in the first column I typed the display name then
hit the tab key.  Now on some it only moved a couple of spaces over, on
others, it tabbed way over.  Not sure whats going on there with that.

Thank you for your help.

"I see blindness, not as a disability, but more of an ability.  And Sight
actually, more of a disability because some people with sight tend to judge
others by what they see on the outside, whereas I don't see that. I just see
that which is in a person."  Patrick Henry Hughes, Louisville Kentucky,2008

Let us never forget our fallen men and women of the armed forces who's
future's were lost protecting the future's of the free world.