[asterisk-users] Using files .call or AMI

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 10:23:00 CST 2011

Hi!
I have a script to generate calls from a database using .call files and giving a message. If works great! but now I need to do the same but instead of play a recorded message I need transfer this call to live person in a specfic extension. This is the scenarioI have a webpage with information about a customer so in this page the agent click a phone number and asterisk do the call and transfer the call to agent if this call is answered.I did the page and everything but when I do the clicktodial I dont know how transfer the call to this agent. I ask the extension and user before login so I know what agent is in each extension to transfer the call to rigth agent.
Anybody can give an idea ?TIA

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas