[asterisk-users] Using files .call or AMI

Pezhman Lali lopl at lopl.net
Sat Feb 12 11:52:50 CST 2011

as you know you have 2 ways. using ami or .call files. if you
have experience, the AMI is more powerful.

you must have a context in your extensions.conf to manage agent procedures,
it looks like a simple context, that you must have, for managing queues.
with .call file or ami dial your customers, () and divert it to the defined
context for queue.

for example

test.call

Channel: SIP/customer number at your carrier
Context: your queue context

ask if you need more info
best