[asterisk-users] High verbose set at console effects the logger file "Full" - Why is that?

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Fri Dec 30 18:24:29 CST 2011

Yes, you are missing the fact that the verbose setting controls what level of output will be generated in the first place. You can raise and lower the amount of stuff logged/printed on CLI.

The lines in logger.conf control what types of lines go to which place.

One can set the verbose level as well as the debug level. These control how much log information is generated at all not where it is being written.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC