[asterisk-users] High verbose set at console effects the logger file "Full" - Why is that?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 17:24:01 CST 2011

Okay, but I thought that the line "console =>" is supposed to be for CLI
and the line "Full =>" is supposed to be for the file
/var/log/asterisk/full.

Why would the "Full =>" be effected by "core set verbose 0"? Is this just
bad assumption on the part of the developers? I would only assume that
"core set verbose 0" should only effect what I see at CLI level and not at
my my /var/log/asterisk/full log file.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the feedback.