[asterisk-users] Recompile Asterisk

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Dec 30 13:55:04 CST 2011

The "safest" (IMO) method for installing new settings would be to download
1.4.13 (if you can find that old of an archive) and build it on another
machine, then copy the needed .so modules to /usr/local/asterisk/modules on
your running machine.  You should be able to see if it was compiled or built
from an rpm by doing "show version" from CLI.