[asterisk-users] Problems with DAHDI Channels

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Fri Dec 16 11:39:06 CST 2011

Hi everybody,

I'm having a problem with some of my DAHDI Trunks, it is a strange
thing, above is the output of the core show channels command:

Channel              Location             State
Application(Data)

DAHDI/11-1           ~~s~~@dial_dahdi:15  Up      Dial(DAHDI/12/
91162109,120,"T
DAHDI/12-1           (None)               Up      AppDial((Outgoing
Line))

As you can see, there is one line calling using another one, these two
lines don't have any relation. This problem occurred with another PABX
systems in this same machine, (Disc-Os, Trixbox, etc), now it's running
FreeBSD and Asterisk manually configured.

When this problem occurs, i have to log into my system, and run a manual
hangup request.

Here is the macro I use to call through DAHDI channels:

macro dial_dahdi(trunks,number) {

        Set(__TRANSFER_CONTEXT=ramais);

        Verbose(2,"==> Chamando a MACRO dial_dahdi - macros.ael <==");
        Verbose(4,"====> Macro dial_dahdi -> Iniciando macro
dial_dahdi...");

        Verbose(4,"====> Macro dial_dahdi -> Verificando qual tronco do
grupo ${trunks} esta disponivel.");

        ChanIsAvail(${trunks},s);

        FromExt=${CALLERID(num)};

        Verbose(4,"====> Macro dial_dahdi -> Verificando se existe algum
tronco disponivel para a discagem...");

        if ("${AVAILORIGCHAN}" != "") {

                Verbose(4,"====> Macro dial_dahdi -> AVAILORIGCHAN:
${AVAILORIGCHAN}");

                Verbose(2,"==> Macro dial_dahdi -> Chamada externa de:
${FromExt} para ${number}");

                System(/bin/sh /var/spool/asterisk/calllog/log.sh
${FromExt} ${number} TO-DAHDI);

                Verbose(4,"====> Macro dial_dahdi -> SYSTEMSTATUS:
${SYSTEMSTATUS}");

                Dial(${AVAILORIGCHAN}/${number},${DAHDI_DIAL_TIMEOUT},
${DAHDI_DIAL_OPTIONS});

                Hangup();
        }
        else {
                Verbose(2,"==> Macro dial_dahdi -> Nenhum dos canais do
grupo ${trunks} esta disponivel.");
                Verbose(4,"====> Macro dial_dahdi -> Finalizando macro
dial_dahdi.");
                Playback(all-circuits-busy-now);
                Hangup();
        };

        return;

};

If somebody knows what can cause  this, I'll be thankful.

Regards.