[asterisk-users] FreePBX not updating configs on 1.8 RPM install

Eric Germann egermann at limanews.com
Fri Dec 16 14:06:15 CST 2011

Brand new instance on Centos 5.7

Installed asterisk18 via yum from RPM distribution from Digium

Installed FreePBX via yum from Digium distribution.

Asterisk is up.  FreePBX is up.  However, the changes made in FreePBX aren't written out to the config files in /etc/asterisk nor does asterisk recognize any of the configs.

Am I missing something?  Been a little while since I installed them, but don't recall it being this difficult.

Thoughts?

EKG