[asterisk-users] fromstring in voicemail.conf

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:50:33 CST 2011

Thanks Matt!

It's a multi-tenant system and basically I just wanted to customize the
look of the From info in the emails.

For everyone's reference, I think I have at least found a direction to go
on this.

I am thinking I will redirect the job of mailing the file to a custom
script at some point which should then allow me to do pretty much whatever
I want.

After searching for a way to have Asterisk send the attachments as mp3
files, I came across lots of interesting stuff that will allow me to do
just about anything with the emails that are sent out.

--Todd