[asterisk-users] Re : DID to display the calling number

arcene neto arceneboby at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 15 03:58:30 CDT 2011

Configure un numero GSM qui est operationel dans ton gateway, les addresse ip
dans chaque tel et numero sip.
Ton gateway au niveau des tel ce l' adresse ip de ton ASTERISK.

 Neto Dalima Arcene
00243 816857439

________________________________
De : A J Stiles <asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk>
À : Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Envoyé le : Lun 15 août 2011, 10h 09min 29s
Objet : Re: [asterisk-users] DID to display the calling number

On Sunday 14 Aug 2011, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> The main number is 56725000 and we have DIDs from 5000 to 5999. Now, I need
> that if five IP Phones make outside calls, then destination should see only
> 56725111 so I beleive it is related to the DID 5111 but I do not know what
> I have to do a settings for this DID and where, so I can acheive this.
>
> Any advise?

You need to use Set(CALLERPRES()=allowed) and Set(CALLERID(num)=.....) before
the Dial() statement in your extensions.conf.  Note, though, that your telco
will only allow you to use presentation numbers allocated to you -- if you
try to set a number that is not yours to use, they will silently change it
either to "anonymous" or to your "main" number.

If Set(CALLERID(num)=.....) is not behaving the way you think it should, then
you need to contact your telco and make sure that the presentation number
really is allocated to you.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.