[asterisk-users] DID to display the calling number

Soeren Malchow (MCon) soeren.malchow at mcon.net
Mon Aug 15 06:08:59 CDT 2011

Hi,

If you use freepbx, it can easily be set in the configuration of the
extension using "Outbound CID"

That way you can define outbound CallerIDs for any given extension, be
sure to put it in brackets like this

<1099977420>

Where 10 is the area code, but that can be different depending on your
diaplan

Cheers
soeren